Wednesday 8 September 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the 13s Media Blog

We will be using this blog to accompany some of the work we do in class. I will list information here to support your GCSE Media studies.

You must now create your own Media Blog to enable you to follow my blog.

Go to 'blogger.com' to set up your own account.
When you have done this return to this 13s Media blog and click on the FOLLOW button at the top of the page.

After you have done that I want you to post me a message - scroll down this page to the POST BOX and send me a message to say 'Hi, this is (your name)'s blog'

Well done, you are now a Blogger!

Mr Whyte

19 comments:

  1. 'Hi, this is (your name)'s blog'
    christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. hy this is eliza lawrence !!
    have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- this is Jack wallace........yeahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi this is alexa stein's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyo its myles barclay!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Ryan Anderson. My political views are:.....................HAHA. I don't care about polictics

    ReplyDelete
  7. LALALALALALLALALALLALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi this is Genevieve Hall's blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi this is nenaz gossip girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. F is for friends who do stuff together
    U is fro U and me
    N is for any where, or anyplace at all down here in the deep blue sea

    ReplyDelete